FREEDOM! FOREVER!



::: sopan gayo pejuang :::


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




.............................................................
c r o m o k - M I S E R Y
.............................................................
To live in this cruel world
Is to see what you don’t want to see
To know what life meant
Sacrifice your need
Years of torturing ourselves
Chasing our own destiny
Taken away without sympathy
Leave us to rot in poverty
In every corner and dark street
You’ll see their eyes are laughing at you
Fear won’t lose it grips
There’s nothing you can do
Nobody cares to stop them
Nobody cares what happens to me
No hears my endless scream
Save me from my misery
There are so many paths to choose
So many ways to live
So many ways to end a dream
We still remain
Your cruelty won’t change
Our laughter and cries are still the same
You have your own story
You have a few mouths to feed
Feeding them with your own sin
Satisfy their need
If it happens to you my friend
Tell me how you’d feel
You met someone without honesty
Someone else is laughing endlessly

p/s :salam tengahari ahad
_________________________________


0 Responses to “::: sopan gayo pejuang :::”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

AboutMe

  • I'm reef
  • From Kerteh New Town, Terengganu, Malaysia
  • The Last Man Standing
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

[Hidup Mesti Terus]

Lingkaran

Lakaran

Liputan

Lingkungan

Lembaran

Lebuhraya

Lengkapan

Lampiran

Laluan

Katakanlah





target= target=!--################################# Put your links here ############################################--_blank