FREEDOM! FOREVER!



::: kebaratan :::


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





===========================
Artis : WESTLIFE
Lagu : Mandy
===========================
I remember all my life
Raining down as cold as ice
A shadow of a man
A face through a window
Crying in the night
The night goes into

Morning, just another day
Happy people pass my way
Looking in their eyes
I see a memory
I never realized
How happy you made me oh Mandy
Well you came and you gave without taking
But I sent you away, oh Mandy
Well you kissed me and stopped me from shaking
And I need you today, oh Mandy

IÕm standing on the edge of time
I Walked away when love was mine
Caught up in a world of uphill climbing
The tears are in my mind
And nothing is rhyming, oh Mandy

Yesterday's a dream I face the morning
Crying on the breeze
The pain is calling, oh Mandy

You came and you gave without taking
But I sent you away, oh Mandy
You kissed me and stopped me from shaking
And I need you...

p/s : tertengok video clip lagu ni kat tv. xderlah best sangat namun dah tiada benda mau layan, layan jer lah. westlife seingat aku bermula masa 1999 dengan single `swear it again`. kemudian barulah keluar album penuh. zaman boy band pun. adeh. tapi kini zaman james blunt, my chemical romance dan lain-lain. kesimpulannya, marilah layan lagu mandy. aku dah ngantuk. oyasuminasai. lalala riangnya ini malam. ngeh9.
______________________________________________________________


0 Responses to “::: kebaratan :::”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

AboutMe

  • I'm reef
  • From Kerteh New Town, Terengganu, Malaysia
  • The Last Man Standing
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

[Hidup Mesti Terus]

Lingkaran

Lakaran

Liputan

Lingkungan

Lembaran

Lebuhraya

Lengkapan

Lampiran

Laluan

Katakanlah





target= target=!--################################# Put your links here ############################################--_blank