FREEDOM! FOREVER!



::: sfera :::


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





=================================
Band : Air Supply
Title : Here I Am
=================================

Here I am playing with those memories again
And just when I thought time had set me free
Those thoughts of you keep taunting me

Holding you, a feeling I never outgrew
Though each and every part of me has tried
Only you can fill that space inside


So there's no sense pretending
My heart it's not mending


(Chorus)
Just when I thought I was over you
And just when I thought I could stand on my own
Oh baby those memories come crashing through
And I just can't go on without you.


On my own I've tried to make the best of it alone
I've done everything I can to ease the pain
But only you can stop the rain


I just can't live without you
I miss everything about you


(Chorus)
Just when I thought I was over you
And just when I thought I could stand on my own
Oh baby those memories come crashing through
And I just can't go on without
Go on without
It's just no good without you

p/s : rasa bagai `kosong` ini malam. selepas makan malam bersama saudara bur. menyusuri taman nirwana, taman dagang, kampung pandan, desa pandan dan taman cempaka. rasa bagai tidak tahulah. rasa bagai ada `lubang` sedikit lohong dalaman. sukar diperkatakan. tapi, memang menarik hari ini bersukarelawan di petrosains jaga diorama. banyak pelajaran baru hari ini. esok pula saudara mat tat mengajakku ke upm serdang `bind` report kut. boleh jaaaa janji minyak itu isi. minyak sudah mahal! selamat malam minggu kesemuanya!

kata - kata ini hari : "We thought: we're poor, we have nothing, but when we started losing one after the other so each day became remembrance day, we started composing poems about God's great generosity and — our former riches." ~ Anna Akhmatova

laman web hari ini : MERCY MALAYSIA
( Malaysians are now ready to volunteer their expertise to complement the country's initiative towards a better and healthier society. )
________________________________________________________________


0 Responses to “::: sfera :::”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

AboutMe

  • I'm reef
  • From Kerteh New Town, Terengganu, Malaysia
  • The Last Man Standing
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

[Hidup Mesti Terus]

Lingkaran

Lakaran

Liputan

Lingkungan

Lembaran

Lebuhraya

Lengkapan

Lampiran

Laluan

Katakanlah





target= target=!--################################# Put your links here ############################################--_blank