FREEDOM! FOREVER!



::: lihat :::


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





==========================================
Band : Rooster
Title : Deep And Meaningless Lyrics
==========================================

I, I don't know why I miss you so much
Yeah I, I don't know why I still feel your touch
You, you left me feeling high and dry
With nothing, nothing but the question why

Yeah you, I guess you had another direction
And leaving me with nothing but a dead connection

Chorus:
If you call me today
I'll say that I'm fine
But I bet you can tell by the tone of my voice
It's just a lie
You knew what you had
You still walked away leaving me in this mess
My love for you is deep and meaningless

You, you knew what you were doing to me
And I, I guess I was too blind to see
Well you hit where it hurt and you fooled me so bad
But I'd do it again to relive what we had
(Damn that's sad)

There are many things left to remind me
Of a love that I just can't leave behind me

Chorus (Repeat)

p/s : Alhamdulillah. hrm `sapura crest` sudah calling suruh hadir mengambil `offer letter` kemudian membuat `medical check up` pula. akhirnya, penantian saya berakhir juga. syukur! uhuks. eh. lagu atas best bangats. walau x sebest lagu `blind` dendangan `lifehouse`. esok pagi-pagi hendak ke sana. ahad sempat bersukarelawan lagi pula. oh! minggu depan tidak tahu lagi bagaimana kerana tidak tahu bula perlu melaporkan diri untuk hari pertama bertugas di `sapura crest` yang pastiny amat mendebarkan saya. selamat malam jumaat!

kata - kata ini hari : `you reap what you sow` ( Raja Petra Kamarudin )

laman web hari ini : Zalina Zamri
( .: Kiemon .: Am 24 years old )

______________________________________________________________


0 Responses to “::: lihat :::”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

AboutMe

  • I'm reef
  • From Kerteh New Town, Terengganu, Malaysia
  • The Last Man Standing
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

[Hidup Mesti Terus]

Lingkaran

Lakaran

Liputan

Lingkungan

Lembaran

Lebuhraya

Lengkapan

Lampiran

Laluan

Katakanlah





target= target=!--################################# Put your links here ############################################--_blank