FREEDOM! FOREVER!



::: kecewa :::


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





..........................................................
Lyrics : Vermilion Part 2
Artist(Band) : Slipknot
................................

She seemed dressed in all of me
Stretched across my shame,
All the torment and the pain
Leaked through and covered me.

I'd do anything ever to myself,
Just to have her for myself.

Now I don't know what to do,
I don't know what to do
When she makes me sad.

She is everything to me,
The unrequited dream,
A song that no one sings,
The unobtainable.
She's a myth that I have to believe in,
All I need to make it real is one more reason.

I don't know what to do,
I don't know what to do when she makes me sad.

But I won't let this build up inside of me.
I won't let this build up inside of me.
I won't let this build up inside of me.
I won't let this build up inside of me.

A catch in my throat, choke,
Torn into pieces, I won't. No.

I don't want to be this but
I won't let this build up inside of me (won't let this build up inside of me) x4

She isn't real.
I can't make her real.
She isn't real.
I can't make her real.

p/s : i`m feeling a little bit frustrated, hatred, dissapointed and others -ted -ted. baru sahaja habis interview petrosains dan merasakan hanya telah memberikan 50 peratus sahaja semasa interview tersebut. tiba-tiba pula tidak dapat meluahkan segala yang ada pada waktu itu. am i a loser? am i the winner? am i the one? later walking all around the klcc for another thousands of time and through the klcc park without any directions. tekanan tekanan. take a deep breath. oh. have to attend cepot`s wedding at shah alam tonight. hoping to gather back all the guts and energia. enjoy the slipknot`s vermillion. ya kumpulan slipknot. harap dapat makan kenyang - kenyang ini malam. go myself go! yes i can! yes believe me!

kata - kata ini hari : bangun dan jatuh lumrah kehidupan, bangun bukan bererti berjaya, jatuh bukan bererti kalah, cuma proses yang berulangan, diulang laksana layar skrin, yang pasti, antaranya ada duduk yang merehatkan jiwa dan raga.
______________________________________________________________


0 Responses to “::: kecewa :::”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

AboutMe

  • I'm reef
  • From Kerteh New Town, Terengganu, Malaysia
  • The Last Man Standing
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

[Hidup Mesti Terus]

Lingkaran

Lakaran

Liputan

Lingkungan

Lembaran

Lebuhraya

Lengkapan

Lampiran

Laluan

Katakanlah





target= target=!--################################# Put your links here ############################################--_blank