FREEDOM! FOREVER!



::: baru :::


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...






......................................................................................
Title : I WON'T BE THE ONE TO LET GO
Artist : Barbra Streisand featuring Barry Manilow
........................................................................................................

I have dreams for you and me
And wishes that will last and live beyond eternity
Summers gone winters on
Can we weather everything our eyes have yet to see
As the years go by
I promise you that I...

Chorus:
I will be the one to run to
When the nights are long
I’ll be there when winds begin to blow
Even when it seems that everything is going wrong
This I swear I won’t be the one to let go

Life gets tough ooh
Roads get rough ooh
Who knows what awaits us round the bend
Count on me faithfully
Though everything we have could never end
And through rain or shine
And every cloudy sky

Chorus

I’ll be there (echo)
Anytime you need me you’ll know where I am
And everywhere anytime you’ve lost just turn around
And take my hand and I
Will be your light
In the night and I promise that even when it seems that everything is going
wrong
This I swear I won’t be the one to let go
This I swear I won’t be the one to let go

p/s : eks. lagu jiwang dari Barbra Streisand duet bersama Barry Manilow. baru discover berada dalam pc ajaibku ini. oh esok saya akan memulakan kerjaya sebagai sukarelawan petrosains. saya biasa sudah dengan kerja sukarelawan semenjak di bumi tronoh lagi. cuma kali ini bergajilah. saya doakan saya dapat memulakan kehidupan baru disamping pengalaman yang baru juga. berdebar juga rasa setelah sekian lama terperap di rumah sahaja. oh. mahu lupakan `dunia` sebentar tumpu pada kerjaya. ia manusia berubah dan memang ramai yang tidak `dikenali` lagi dimana luar sama tapi di dalam entah ke mana. begitulah kehidupan kan. tidak selamanya begitu. ada pasang ada surutnya. seringkali surut itu terus hanyut jauh ke tengah lautan. itu yang habis semua terdampar. oh janganlah saya berubah. berubah pun ke arah lebih baik insyaAllah. mahu nikmati tidur ini malam! esok mau mulakan hari baru yang ceria! (*_*)

kata - kata ini hari : Rakyat Palestin lebih rela hidup dengan memakan ‘herba, garam dan buah zaitun’ tetapi sesekali tidak akan tunduk kepada tekanan Barat supaya Hamas mengiktiraf Israel. -
Perdana Menteri Palestin, Ismail Haniyeh.


laman web hari ini : Hafidz Poen Sdar 959
______________________________________________________________


0 Responses to “::: baru :::”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

AboutMe

  • I'm reef
  • From Kerteh New Town, Terengganu, Malaysia
  • The Last Man Standing
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

[Hidup Mesti Terus]

Lingkaran

Lakaran

Liputan

Lingkungan

Lembaran

Lebuhraya

Lengkapan

Lampiran

Laluan

Katakanlah





target= target=!--################################# Put your links here ############################################--_blank