FREEDOM! FOREVER!



::: kekal :::


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




==================================
Frank Sinatra – My Way 
==================================

And now, the end is near;
And so I face the final curtain.
My friend, I'll say it clear,
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain.

I've lived a life that's full.
I've traveled each and ev'ry highway;
But more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I've had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

I planned each charted course;
Each careful step along the byway,
But more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew.
But through it all, when there was doubt,
I ate it up and spit it out.
I faced it all and I stood tall;
And did it my way.

I've loved, I've laughed and cried.
I've had my fill; my share of losing.
And now, as tears subside,
I find it all so amusing.

To think I did all that;
And may I say - not in a shy way,
"No, oh no not me,
I did it my way".

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels;
And not the words of one who kneels.
The record shows I took the blows -
And did it my way!

Yes, it was my way.

 

 p/s : Khamis 17 Julai 2014
Al - Fatihah. Kita rakyat Malaysia dikejutkan dengan pesawat #MH17 yang terhempas dan munkin disebabkan `ditembak` sesuatu peluru jarak tinggi dari pihak yang tidak mengaku lagi / langsung. Waktu tahu rasa terkesima dan bagai tidak percaya. Baru sahaja kita kehilangan #MH370 dan masih belum dijumpai lagi. Dugaan apalah yang ALLAH berikan kepada kita MALAYSIA ini. Rasanya tiada siapa yang ingin menduduki kerusi PERDANA MENTERI kerana berat amat tugasan. `Respect` dan moga ALLAH mudahkan tugasan beliau walau dalam masa sama GERAM kerana OBAMA ZIONIST termendarat di tanah Malaysia itu hari. Fokus kini untuk Pasukan Malaysia masuk ke kawasan kejadian yang ditakluki pemberontak PRO RUSSIA di mana kawasan itu tiada kuasa dari Ukraine. Aku tidak pula mengikuti sangat isu konflik Ukraine ini. Dimitri Stukov betullah! Doakan agar yang ditemui selamat dikebumikan dan hendak mencari angkara siapa nanti-nanti dahulu. Tiba-tiba sahaja Malaya tersepit di tetengah. Lupakan juga KONSPIRASI TEORI buat masa ini...... Wallahuaklam....

 

kata - kata ini hari : “If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost. That is where they should be. Now put the foundation under them.” – Henry David Thoreau
 

laman web hari ini : Nota Global

  __________________________________________________


0 Responses to “::: kekal :::”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

AboutMe

  • I'm reef
  • From Kerteh New Town, Terengganu, Malaysia
  • The Last Man Standing
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

[Hidup Mesti Terus]

Lingkaran

Lakaran

Liputan

Lingkungan

Lembaran

Lebuhraya

Lengkapan

Lampiran

Laluan

Katakanlah





target= target=!--################################# Put your links here ############################################--_blank