FREEDOM! FOREVER!



::: amanan :::


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



 
 ============================
Palestine Will Be Free 
By: Maher Zain
============================

Every day we tell each other
That this day will be the last
And tomorrow we all can go home free
And all this will finally end
Palestine tomorrow will be free
Palestine tomorrow will be free
No mother no father to wipe away my tears
That’s why I won’t cry
I feel scared but I won’t show my fears
I keep my head high
Deep in my heart I never have any doubt

That Palestine tomorrow will be free
Palestine tomorrow will be free
I saw those rockets and bombs shining in the sky
Like drops of rain in the sun’s light
Taking away everyone dear to my heart
Destroying my dreams in a blink of an eye
What happened to our human rights?
What happened to the sanctity of life?
And all those other lies?
I know that I’m only a child
But is your conscience still alive
I will caress with my bare hands
Every precious grain of sand
Every stone and every tree
‘Cause no matter what they do
They can never hurt you
Coz your soul will always be free
Palestine tomorrow will be free
Palestine tomorrow will be free

Artist: Maher Zain
Album: Thank You Allah
Lyrics: Maher Zain & Bara Kherigi
Melody: Maher Zain
Arrangement: Maher Zain & Hamza Namira
Copyright: Awakening Records 2009

 
p/s : Isu Ghaza menjadi isu kembali kini . Ghaza diserang bertubi - tubian . Satu dunia pun sudah demo . Saya baru sebulan lalu selesai membaca buku 69 JAM DI NERAKA ZIONIS - NOORAZMAN MOHD SAMSUDDIN . Dalam buku tersebut terdapat pengalaman rakyat Malaysia yang berdepan mata bertentang mata dengan Zionis . Memang kejam mereka . Sama - sama berdoa dan berikan sumbangan kewangan untuk mereka moga Allah mudahkan . Kepada yang mengutuk pendemo , mereka cuba meluahkan perasaan mereka , jangan dikutuk pula . Masyarakat negara lain juga membantah serangan Zionis ini . Takbir !

   

 kata - kata ini hari : “The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” 
― G.K. Chesterton

   

 laman web hari ini : Arnamee

  __________________________________________________


0 Responses to “::: amanan :::”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

AboutMe

  • I'm reef
  • From Kerteh New Town, Terengganu, Malaysia
  • The Last Man Standing
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

[Hidup Mesti Terus]

Lingkaran

Lakaran

Liputan

Lingkungan

Lembaran

Lebuhraya

Lengkapan

Lampiran

Laluan

Katakanlah





target= target=!--################################# Put your links here ############################################--_blank