FREEDOM! FOREVER!



::: ulang :::


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





==============================
Michael Learns to Rock
25 Minutes
==============================

After sometimes I've finally made up my mind
She is the girl and I really want to make her mine
I'm searching everywhere in find her again
To tell her I love her
And I'm sorry 'bout the things I've done
I find her standing in front of the church
The only place in town where I didn't search
She looks so happy in her weddingdress
But she's crying while she's saying this

* Boy I missed your kisses all the time but
This is twentyfive minutes too late
Though travelled so far
Boy I'm sorry you are
Twentyfive minutes too late

Against the wind I'm going home again
Wishing me back to time when we were more than friends
But I still see her in front of the church
The only place in town where I didn't search
She looked so happy in her weddingdress
But she's cried while she was saying this

[Repeat *]

Out in the streets
Places where hungry hearts have nothing to eat
Inside my head still I can hear the words she said

[Repeat * , *]

p/s : sudah hujan ini malam! tidur! hari ini semuanya OK!

kata - kata ini hari : He who, when called upon to speak a disagreeable truth, tells it boldly and has done is both bolder and milder than he who nibbles in a low voice and never ceases nibbling. ~ Johann Kaspar Lavater

laman web hari ini : Sony Pictures
( Sony Pictures Entertainment's global operations encompass motion picture production and distribution, television programming and syndication, home video acquisition and distribution, operation of studio facilities, development of new entertainment technologies and distribution of filmed entertainment in 67 countries worldwide. )
____________________________________________________________


0 Responses to “::: ulang :::”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

AboutMe

  • I'm reef
  • From Kerteh New Town, Terengganu, Malaysia
  • The Last Man Standing
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

[Hidup Mesti Terus]

Lingkaran

Lakaran

Liputan

Lingkungan

Lembaran

Lebuhraya

Lengkapan

Lampiran

Laluan

Katakanlah





target= target=!--################################# Put your links here ############################################--_blank