FREEDOM! FOREVER!



::: pusing :::


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





============================
Buckcherry Alone Lyrics
============================

*A dangerous obsession
A do or die confession
I won't leave you alone

Standing in the combat zone
Taking you where you belong
You are staring at the seeker of your heart
Right beneath you in the chase
Step a left too much to take
You can't make it there, my back's against the wall
Mark my words he's gonna fall

(Repeat *)

Open up I'm coming in
Got to have you, I came to win
I'm watching you everywhere you are
Don't look now, no time to waste
The one that's all up in your face
He don't want you like the way that I want you
Mark my words he's gonna fall

(Repeat *)

Coming
Are you alright?
Your my lifeline
Set me free
Coming
Are you alive?...yeah

(Repeat *x2)

I won't leave you alone
I won't leave you alone

p/s : maaf! takziah buat pemandu helikopter semalam. . .

kata - kata ini hari : Every human being is a raindrop. And when enough of the raindrops become clear and coherent they then become the power of the storm.
( JOHN TRUDELL )

laman web hari ini : LyricsFREAK!!!
____________________________________________________________


0 Responses to “::: pusing :::”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

AboutMe

  • I'm reef
  • From Kerteh New Town, Terengganu, Malaysia
  • The Last Man Standing
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

[Hidup Mesti Terus]

Lingkaran

Lakaran

Liputan

Lingkungan

Lembaran

Lebuhraya

Lengkapan

Lampiran

Laluan

Katakanlah





target= target=!--################################# Put your links here ############################################--_blank