FREEDOM! FOREVER!



::: mari :::


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
fOO fighterS
**HEY, JOHNNY PARK!**
/////////////////////////////

Come and I'll take you under

This beautiful bruises colours

everything fades in time it's true



Wish that I had another

stab at the under cover

was it a change in mind for you?



It's impossible

I can't let it out

You'll never know

Am I selling you out?

Sit and watch

Your every mood



Your eyes still remind me of

angels that hover above

eyes that can change from blind to blue



Now that I've found my reward

Throw it away long before

I'd share a piece of mine with you

p/s : yahoo! Alhamdulillah saya dapat cuti pada 23 dan 26 oktober. maka seminggu saya cuti insyaAllah. mahapler irama `selepas grunge` memenuhi hari. saya sudah `heavy load up` dengan pelbagai urusan. saya niatkan semua kernaNYA, ibadah padaNYA jua. mari mencari malam lailatul qadar. Amin!

kata - kata ini hari : Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live. ~ Oscar Wilde ~

laman web hari ini : meBLOGged ( :: here and nowhere else :: )
__________________________________________________________


0 Responses to “::: mari :::”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

AboutMe

  • I'm reef
  • From Kerteh New Town, Terengganu, Malaysia
  • The Last Man Standing
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

[Hidup Mesti Terus]

Lingkaran

Lakaran

Liputan

Lingkungan

Lembaran

Lebuhraya

Lengkapan

Lampiran

Laluan

Katakanlah





target= target=!--################################# Put your links here ############################################--_blank