FREEDOM! FOREVER!



::: HaPPy BiRtHdAy sYeD , SaIE aNd oDaN :::


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





One Sweet Day
(Mariah Carey feat Boyz II Men)


Sorry I never told you**
all I wanted to say**
and now it's too late to hold you**
'Cause you've flown away** So far away

Never had I imagined**
Living without your smile**
Feeling and knowing you hear me**
It keeps me alive** Alive

And I know you're shining down on me from Heaven**
Like so many friends we've lost along the way**
And I know eventually well be together be together**
One sweet day

Darling, I never showed you**
Assumed you'd always be there**
I took your presence for granted**
But I always cared**
And I miss the love we shared

Although the sun will never shine the same**
I'll always look to a brighter day**
Lord I know when I lay me down to sleep**
You will always listen as I pray **

Sorry I never told you**
All I wanted to say

p / s : lagu lama tp best... one sweet day... ahaks... asek lagu jerk... wanna wish happy birthday to my secretary,syed adrul syah, my legal advisor,nursaaidah, and my rumet,
rashdan... yg ke 22... td mkn2 di Pizza Hut... syed dgn saie belanja kami ber 8 ahli
clan ape eh... clan praktikal kut... mkn2 farewell gaks as 1 more weeks nak abes
praktikal dah... around 3 o`clock , spring cleaning da filing room assist by mr
brother bear ( nama die tatau laa ) .... pastu sambung lak tea mkn burger kfc sponsored
by kak lina aka ketua clan... mkn jerk arinih... thanx to both saie n syed... well...
i`ve to start my final report... enjoy da song friends~!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________


0 Responses to “::: HaPPy BiRtHdAy sYeD , SaIE aNd oDaN :::”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

AboutMe

  • I'm reef
  • From Kerteh New Town, Terengganu, Malaysia
  • The Last Man Standing
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

[Hidup Mesti Terus]

Lingkaran

Lakaran

Liputan

Lingkungan

Lembaran

Lebuhraya

Lengkapan

Lampiran

Laluan

Katakanlah





target= target=!--################################# Put your links here ############################################--_blank