FREEDOM! FOREVER!



::: 2 weeks more b4 graduating from praktikal :::


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





FINGERS ELEVEN

One Thing

Restless tonight
Cause I wasted the light
Between both these times
I drew a really thin line
It’s nothing I planned
And not that I can
But you should be mine
Across that line

[Chorus:]
If I traded it all
If I gave it all away for one thing
Just for one thing
If I sorted it out
If I knew all about this one thing
Wouldn’t that be something

I promise I might
Not walk on by
Maybe next time
But not this time

Even though I know
I don’t want to know
Yeah I guess I know
I just hate how it sounds

Even though I know
I don’t want to know
Yeah I guess I know
I just hate how it sounds

Even though I know
I don’t want to know
Yeah I guess I know
I just hate how it sounds

p/s : lirik cambest jerk... tp lagu x dgr lagi :P ... Alhamdulillah final presentation
telah berjalan dgn jaya nya... i`ve try my best last friday... tawakkal jerk lah kan...
lega seleganya... weekend dihabiskan bersama2 family... helping my mum n dad... tadi borak2 dgn our department head... encik handan... komen2 pasal presentation kami...
he said a lot of improvement should be made... ahaks... xper... fyp kena buat bebetul...
mcm2 lg lah die citer pasal life die dulu as student... well dinner duluh... gud luck kwn2 yg belum present lagiks eh...

**borak2 = meeting**
_______________________________________________________________________________________


0 Responses to “::: 2 weeks more b4 graduating from praktikal :::”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

AboutMe

  • I'm reef
  • From Kerteh New Town, Terengganu, Malaysia
  • The Last Man Standing
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

[Hidup Mesti Terus]

Lingkaran

Lakaran

Liputan

Lingkungan

Lembaran

Lebuhraya

Lengkapan

Lampiran

Laluan

Katakanlah





target= target=!--################################# Put your links here ############################################--_blank