FREEDOM! FOREVER!



::: StAnDinG sTiLL :::


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





The Reason

I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you

I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
Thats why i need you to hear

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is You [x4]

I'm not a perfect person
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you

p/s : lagu baru Hoobastank... best best... tapi tak dapat lawan 3 doors down lah... well dah sebulan lebey tak upload blog nih... terasa harinih kerajinan laks... semangat... esok... masuk minggu ker 17 praktikal... 3 more months to go...
yeah... esok bermula balik life 8 - 5... huh... wat2 keje... wat2 report... borak2... better lah dari duk umah weekend yg tak produktif... sib baik ada yahoo messenger... presentation aku maybe rabu nih... presentation heat exchanger...
berminggu tertangguh... malam nih nak menyiapkan report sikit... esok pinjam saie cd citer lain laks... Kuliah Cinta mmg tah paper... ala ala kuch2 ho ta hai... at least lakonan yusry better than b4... dinner duluh...

renungan : friends are forever ...

________________________________________________________________________________________________


0 Responses to “::: StAnDinG sTiLL :::”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

AboutMe

  • I'm reef
  • From Kerteh New Town, Terengganu, Malaysia
  • The Last Man Standing
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

[Hidup Mesti Terus]

Lingkaran

Lakaran

Liputan

Lingkungan

Lembaran

Lebuhraya

Lengkapan

Lampiran

Laluan

Katakanlah





target= target=!--################################# Put your links here ############################################--_blank