FREEDOM! FOREVER!



::: pandu :::


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




==================
Incubus
"Drive"
==================

Sometimes I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear
And I cant help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer
It's driven me before, it seems to have a vague
Haunting mass appeal
Lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel
Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there
With open arms and open eyes yeah
Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there, I'll be there
So if I decide to waiver my chance to be one of the hive
Will I choose water over coke and hold my own and drive, oh oh
It's driven me before, it seems to be the way
That everyone else get around
Lately, I'm beginning to find that when I drive myself, my light is found
Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there
With open arms and open eyes yeah
Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there, I'll be there
Would you choose water over coke
Hold the wheel and drive
Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there
With open arms and open eyes yeah
Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there, I'll be there


p/s : Petang tadi ( Selasa 19 Julai 2011 ) berjalan - jalan di tepi tasik BTHO ! Menarik walau belum keliling tasik lagi itu . Mungkin lain kali pula . Malam makan malam di rumah bersama isteri tercinta dan Alyaa comel . Mak dan abah pulang sebentar ke kampung mengambil durian - durian . Hari ini abah bercuti kepenatan bekerja itu . Oh semalam `laptop` ini ter`format` sendiri . Terus jadi pantas semula . Hilang juga beberapa fail penting . Tidak apalah :) Moga esok lebih baik dari hari ini !

kata - kata ini hari : It is very good to copy what one sees; it is much better to draw what you can't see any more but is in your memory. It is a transformation in which imagination and memory work together. You only reproduce what struck you, that is to say the necessary.

~ Edgar Degas ~

laman web hari ini : Rainbow Of My Life

__________________________________________________


0 Responses to “::: pandu :::”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

AboutMe

  • I'm reef
  • From Kerteh New Town, Terengganu, Malaysia
  • The Last Man Standing
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

[Hidup Mesti Terus]

Lingkaran

Lakaran

Liputan

Lingkungan

Lembaran

Lebuhraya

Lengkapan

Lampiran

Laluan

Katakanlah





target= target=!--################################# Put your links here ############################################--_blank