FREEDOM! FOREVER!



::: garap :::


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





=============================
RONAN KEATING
"Life Is A Rollercoaster"
=============================

Hey baby you really
Got my tail in a spin
Hey baby I don't even
Know where to begin
But baby I got one thing
I want you to know
Wherever you go tell me
'Cause I'm gonna go

[CHORUS:]
We found love,
So don't hide it
Life is a rollercoaster,
Just gotta ride it
I need you,
So stop hiding
Our love is a mystery
Girl, let's get beside it

Hey baby, you really
Got me flying tonight
Hey sugar, you almost
Got us punched in a fight
(That's all right)
And baby you know one
Thing I gotta know
Wherever you go, tell me
'Cause I'm gonna show

[Repeat chorus]

Can't you feel my heart?
Can't you feel my heart?
Can't you take my heart?

[Repeat chorus]

So don't fight it,
Fight it, fight it
[x3]

p/s : benar! hidup ini macam `roller coaster`. ada laju, ada perlahan, ada mendaki, ada menjunam itu. ye saya nak kereta macam kat atas! `mini coupe concept`. malam ini lebat hujan tahu. mari niat puasa. Alhamdulillah kenyang berbuka puasa dengan isteri tercinta dan rakan-rakan sepejabat. makin lah semangat!

kata - kata ini hari : A happy man is too satisfied with the present to dwell too much on the future.
Albert Einstein (14 March 1879 – 18 April 1955) was a German-American physicist.

laman web hari ini : Auto Spies
__________________________________________________


0 Responses to “::: garap :::”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

AboutMe

  • I'm reef
  • From Kerteh New Town, Terengganu, Malaysia
  • The Last Man Standing
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

[Hidup Mesti Terus]

Lingkaran

Lakaran

Liputan

Lingkungan

Lembaran

Lebuhraya

Lengkapan

Lampiran

Laluan

Katakanlah





target= target=!--################################# Put your links here ############################################--_blank