FREEDOM! FOREVER!



::: milik :::


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





========================================
linkin park - somewhere i belong
========================================

Mike

(When this began.)
I had nothing to say.
And I get lost in the nothingness inside of me.
(I was confused.)
And I live it all out to find, but I'm not the only person with these things in mind.
(Inside of me.)
But all that they can see the words revealed.
Is the only real thing that i got left to feel.
(Nothing to lose.)
Just stuck, hollow and alone.
And the fault is my own, and the fault is my own.

-Chorus-

I wanna heal, I wanna feel, What I thought was never real
I wanna let go of the pain I've felt so long
Erase all the pain til' it's gone
I wanna heal, I wanna feel, like I'm close to something real
I wanna find something I've wanted all along
Somewhere I belong

Mike

And I've got nothing to say.
I can't believe I didn't fall right down on my face.
(I was confused.)
Look at everywhere only to find.
It is not the way I had imagined it all in my mind.
(So what am I.)
What do I have but negativity.
Cuz I can't justify the way everyone is looking at me.
(Nothing to lose.)
Nothing to gain, hollow and alone.
And the fault just my own, and the fault just my own.

-chorus-

Chester

I will never know myself until I do this on my own.
Cuz I will never feel anything else until my wounds are healed.
I will never be anything til' I break away from me.
I will break away.
I'll find myself today.

-chorus-

I wanna heal, I wanna feel, Like I'm somewhere I belong (2x)
Somewhere I belong

p/s : Alhamdulillah baru selepas makan. syukur banyak lak makan. adeh. mi bandung+ns goreng cina+bihun sup. mi bandung sahaja saya punya bukan semua! lain itu rasa - rasa
sahaja. eh. lagu `somewhere i belong` dendangan `linkin park` berkumandang tatkala memandu tadi. terfikir milik siapakah saya dan hati ini? sudah semestinya milik Allah SWT! tapi dalam pekerjaan, saya cuba dan berjaya juga bulatkan hati di tempat saya bekerja saya walau tiada sampai seminggu lagi. hati saya yang saya tahu masih di bandaraya metropolis kuala lumpur ini lagi => . semuanya bagus berikan kerjasama dan tunjuk ajar di pejabat terutama ke lima-lima akak itu. huhu. ahad kut ke petrosains. minggu depan tiada tahu lagi pula ke mana. yahoo esok jumaat! tidak sabar hujung minggu. tralalalala. tak sabar esok ke pejabat juga. ngeh ngeh ngeh ngeh~

kata - kata ini hari : I begin to get a little acquainted with my own strength and weakness. Praise or blame has but a momentary effect on the man whose love of beauty in the abstract makes him a severe critic on his own works.
[John Keats (October 31, 1795 – February 23, 1821) was one of the principle poets of the English Romantic movement.]

laman web hari ini : Exchange Rates
____________________________________________________________


0 Responses to “::: milik :::”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

AboutMe

  • I'm reef
  • From Kerteh New Town, Terengganu, Malaysia
  • The Last Man Standing
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

[Hidup Mesti Terus]

Lingkaran

Lakaran

Liputan

Lingkungan

Lembaran

Lebuhraya

Lengkapan

Lampiran

Laluan

Katakanlah





target= target=!--################################# Put your links here ############################################--_blank