FREEDOM! FOREVER!



::: selumber jerr :::


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





--------------------------------------------------------
Tajuk : My Graduation
Kumpulan : Speed

--------------------------------------------------------

Anata to deaete yokatta
Ima hitori hitomi wo tojiru
Kokoro no arubamu mekureba
Kirameku omoidetachi yo
Tsuzuiteku toki wa itsumo tomarazu ni
Kawatteku machi mo hito mo ai mo minna
Zutto wasurenai hanaretemo kujikenai
Ikite iku kyou kara
Yasashisa to yuuki wo kureta yo ne
Ai ga mebaeta July saisho no kiss
Futari no aizu nakanaori shita yoru
Hontou ni ai shiteta
Itsuka mata meguriau
Owaranai kyou wa watashi no
My graduation

Furikaereba tsurai toki wa itsumo
Soba ni ite hagemashite kureta ne
Kotoba ni dekinai omoi mo namida mo
Anata wa wakatte kureta yo ne
Dekiru nara ano koro e modoritai
Zutto sunao ja nakute gomen ne
Tooi Christmas Eve eien wo chikatta kiss
Ano hi kureta chookaa
Ima mo mune de hikatte imasu
Waraikorogeta voice hitomi no truth
Koron no nioi machiawase shita mise
Azayaka ni komiageru
Hito wa itsuka tabi datsu
Osanakatta kinou no watashi ni
Sayounara
Ano hi no you ni
Nanimo nakatta you ni yume de aetara

Zutto wasurenai itsu mademo inotteru
Anata no sono yume ga
Itsu no hi ka kanaimasu you ni
Ai ni hagureta tonight saigo no kiss
Futari no eyes kami wo kakiageru kuse
Hontou ni ai shiteta
Anata to sugoshita seishum
Kagayaki wa zutto iro asenai
My graduation

La la la la la...
Forever true love
La la la la la...
I remember your love...

==================================================

I'm glad I met you
Now, alone, I close my eyes
If I leaf through the album of my heart
Sparkling memories
Continuing, time never stops
It's changed, the city, people, love, everything
I'll never forget, even if we're apart I won't be discouraged
I'll live from today
You gave me kindness and courage
The July our love awoke, our first kiss
Our gestures, the night we made up
I really loved you
Until by chance we meet again
It's not over, today is my graduation

If I look back, during the hard times
You were always by my side, encouraging me
The thoughts and tears I can't put into words
You understand
I'd like to return to that time if I could
I'm sorry I wasn't always gentle
That Christmas Eve long ago
The kiss with which we promised each other forever
The choker you gave me that day
Still shines at my breast, even now
Your laughing voice, the truth in your eyes
The smell of your cologne, the shop where we used to meet
Vividly fill my mind
A person must sometime go on a journey
I say goodbye to the young me of yesterday
Just like that day
As if it were nothing, if we met in a dream

I'll never forget, I'll always pray
That someday your dream will come true
Tonight I lost sight of love, our last kiss
Our eyes, your habit of playing with my hair
I really loved you
The youth I spent with you
The brilliance will never fade away
My graduation

La la la la la...
Forever true love
La la la la la...
I remember your love...

p/s : semalam pi talk Schlumberger kat Bangunan Rohas Perkasa,
Kuala Lumpur. bertolak selepas solat jumaat naik bas mayflower
yang disponsori Schlumberger. sampai sana dekat 5.30 petang.
6 lebih mula talk sampai nearly 9. talk pasal teknologi baru
penggerudian. erm. roni dan uncle sudah pulang. gauth pula
menunggu abangya sampai. malam ni tinggal aku dah mahat jek
nampaks nye. lagu best dari speed, my graduation. sebak lak
di dada. ahaks. sudah masa aku berlepas pagi isnin ni pulang
ke kl. sudah terlalu lama aku bertapa di sini. tiada apa lagi
yang tinggal cuma memori pahit dan manis sahaja. izu sudah
selamat sampai ke sabah dah memulakan praktikal. aku harus
memulakan hidup barukah di rumah nanti? bagaimana dengan
kehidupan berkerjaya? bagaimana dengan cita-cita cintaku pula?
banyak lagi persoalan kehidupan namun slumber jerk. hujan mau
lebat dengan guruh dentam dentum. mau layan perasaan petang ni.
_____________________________________________________________________________________


0 Responses to “::: selumber jerr :::”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

AboutMe

  • I'm reef
  • From Kerteh New Town, Terengganu, Malaysia
  • The Last Man Standing
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

[Hidup Mesti Terus]

Lingkaran

Lakaran

Liputan

Lingkungan

Lembaran

Lebuhraya

Lengkapan

Lampiran

Laluan

Katakanlah





target= target=!--################################# Put your links here ############################################--_blank