FREEDOM! FOREVER!



::: mungkin :::


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





==================
Enrique Iglesias

Maybe
==================


If I had one single wish
I'd go back to the moment I kissed
You goodbye
No matter how I try
I can't live
Without you in my life

CHORUS:
Maybe you'll say you still want me
Maybe you'll say that you don't
Maybe we said it was over
But Baby I can't let you go

I walk around trying to understand
Where we went wrong
And I can't pretend
It wasn't me
And it wasn't you
But I'm convinced
We gave up too soon

REPEAT CHORUS

Nothing left to lose
After losing you
There's nothing I can't take
When I run to you
When I come for you
Don't tell me I'm too late

Repeat Chorus

p/s : Alhamdulillah baru pulang dari kesahuran penuh keadventuran.
Makan kat mamaks. Semalam ketiduran petang dari pukul 3 lebey sampai
dekat 6.45. Penat geyl kut. Projek Drilling dok siap lageh. Khamis test
sistem kontrol laks. Uwa. Cepatlah berakhir segalanya. Lagu best dari
Enrique. Semalam tazkirah pasal bulan Ramadhan bulan menyemai cinta pada
Allah. Cinta yang sejati tiada tolok bandingannya. Sama-sama muhasabah diri.
________________________________________________________________________________________


0 Responses to “::: mungkin :::”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

AboutMe

  • I'm reef
  • From Kerteh New Town, Terengganu, Malaysia
  • The Last Man Standing
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

[Hidup Mesti Terus]

Lingkaran

Lakaran

Liputan

Lingkungan

Lembaran

Lebuhraya

Lengkapan

Lampiran

Laluan

Katakanlah





target= target=!--################################# Put your links here ############################################--_blank