FREEDOM! FOREVER!



::: might :::


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





It Might Be You

Time I’ve been passing time, watching train go by,
All of my life, lying on the sand, watching seabirds fly,
Wishing there would be, someone waiting on for me,
Something’s telling me it might be you,
It’s telling me it might be you,
All of my life, looking back as lover go walking pass,
All of my life, wondering how they met and what makes it love,
If I found the place, would I recognize the face?
Something’s telling me it might be you,
Ya it’s telling me it might be you,
So many quiet works to take,
So many dreams to wake,
And we’ve so much love to make, ooooh
I think we gonna need some time,
Maybe all we need is time,
And it’s telling me it might be you,
All of my life I’ve been saving love songs and lullaby,
And there’s so much more, no one’s ever heard before,
Something’s telling it me it might be you,
Ya it’s telling me it must be you,
And I’m feeling it’ll just be you,
All of my life, it’s you, it’s you,
I’ve been waiting for all of my life,
(Maybe it’s you) It’s you, (Maybe it’s you) It’s you,
I’ve been waiting for all of my life (×2)

p/s : finally. jumpa gak lagu ni. ada gak orang share kat #bingseng.
setelah berkurun lama mencari semula. lagu yang penuh nostalgia.
lagu yang dapat menghadirkan segala-galanya. `mungkinkah anda`.
adeh. yang berlalu, biarlah berlalu. namun tatkala tiba-tiba ia
muncul, segalanya kembali terpapar di hadapan mata laksana `trailer`
movie. semuanya kenangan. kenangan manis yang terpahat dalam hati ini.
andai tiada kenangan, tiada pula yang akan dikenangkan apabila
tamat pengajian di UTP ini. adeh perasaan sungguh malam-malam minggu
begini. sahaja mood beberapa minggu sebelum berlalu dari malam-malam
suram tronoh ini. kawan datang dan pergi namun kawan sejati tetap di
hati jadi azimat, idola, semangat dalam perjalanan. kan kan kan.
_____________________________________________________________________________________


0 Responses to “::: might :::”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

AboutMe

  • I'm reef
  • From Kerteh New Town, Terengganu, Malaysia
  • The Last Man Standing
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

[Hidup Mesti Terus]

Lingkaran

Lakaran

Liputan

Lingkungan

Lembaran

Lebuhraya

Lengkapan

Lampiran

Laluan

Katakanlah





target= target=!--################################# Put your links here ############################################--_blank