FREEDOM! FOREVER!



Seminggu sudah berlalu


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Papa Roach - Tightrope

My words are weapons, in which I murder you with.
Please don't be scared. Please do not turn your head.
We are the future, the 21st century Dislexik, Glue-Sniffing,Cyber Sluts.
With Homicidal Minds and hand-guns.
We are Insane.
Nothing will change.
We are in-sane.
Nothing will ch-a-n-ge

**Chorus 1**
There is a thin line between what is Good and what is Evil,
I will tip-toe down that line but I will feel unstable,
My life is a circus and I am trippin' down the Tightrope,
Wll there is nothin' to save me now,
So I will not look down.
**Chorus 1**

And Yeah, And Yeah, And Yeah and it happens again.
And Yeah, And Yea-hea.

There's no beginning, There is no end.
There is only change.
Progression Backwards, is this where we are heading?
Take back your soul, Forget your emptyness

**Chorus 2**
There is a thin line between what is Good and what is Evil,
I will tip-toe down that line but I will feel unstable.
My life is a circus and I am trippin' down the Tightrope.
Well there is nothin' to save me now,
I'm falling to the ground!
**Chrous 2**

Falling to the ground,
down to the ground,
(again)

I speak of maddness, My heart and soul.
I cry for people who ain't got control.
Let's take our sanity, Let's take compassion,
And be responsible for every action.

Hell no, No How.
No way, No way, No way, No how.
No way, No how.

**Repeat Chorus 1**

**Repeat Chorus 2**

Down to the ground.
All the way down.
(Hittin' it again)


p/s : finished my final report fyp draft today. nasib baik sempat hantar kat SV di kala dia dah naik keter dah. pehtuh VIVA emt laks. seminggu yang sangat stress rase
mau jam dah minda. semuanya bermula semenjak terpilih masuk EDX. isnin cuti!
kena pulun tuk 1 test hari rabu . 3 test hari khamis yang berderet. 10-11,11-12, 12-1. huhu. non stop. suddenly i`m attract to this papa roach song. slow jek.
lirik papa roach ok jek. x sme ganas mcm between angel and insects. Angst~!
tonite i cannot do any work. i need some rest. my eye`s [-_-]. oyasumi...

_____________________________________________________________________________________


0 Responses to “Seminggu sudah berlalu”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

AboutMe

  • I'm reef
  • From Kerteh New Town, Terengganu, Malaysia
  • The Last Man Standing
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

[Hidup Mesti Terus]

Lingkaran

Lakaran

Liputan

Lingkungan

Lembaran

Lebuhraya

Lengkapan

Lampiran

Laluan

Katakanlah





target= target=!--################################# Put your links here ############################################--_blank