FREEDOM! FOREVER!



Penghujung April Yang Padat


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Crazy Town

Drowning

Everything is so complex
Everyday is like a test full of obstacles
That seem almost impossible

And I'm thinking just another breath
Not a minute left
How long have I been drifting

Pass the glass pipe, hit the flashlight
Now break it
People say I'm a star but I still think I'll never make it

And I'm thinking
Just another prayer
Not a second left
I feel there's something missing

CHORUS:
Sometimes I hate that chaos surrounds me
When all the answers that I see go around me
Am I drowning
Am I fading away
Or am I living up to all your dreams that made me this way
Am I drowning (x4)

I've been to hell and back,
Looking for the answers to life
Looking at myself trying to get things right

And I'm feeling
Just another breath
Not a minute left
I feel the darkness lifting

There was a time that I questioned,
If I'd ever be alright
Running getting high,
Staying trapped by sleepless nights

And I'm thinking
Just another breath
Not a minute left
I feel there's something missing

I'm running from myself and all the things I don't like
Living every night like it's the last night

And I'm thinking
Just another prayer
Not a second left
I need to stop resisting

CHORUS

Drowning in the drama,
Lost in the line
Trapped by the currents of life
Caught in the rip tide
repeat x4

Am I drowning (x4)

CHORUS

p/s : blogger.com jam. wednesday sumbit fyp poster. tuesday and thursday holiday.
listening to m nasir srikandi cintaku. waiting for class at 10. meeting with supervisor.
mood upside down. usually middle. pray and pray. #utptv under test drive. my life.
my peachy. enjoy drowning by crazy town. am i drowning? am i sleeping? am i dreaming?
watching vanilla sky last saturday. it`s all about what we choose in life. we have the
power to change. to be different or just the way it is. ready for class. just think
about it.
___________________________________________________________________________________________


0 Responses to “Penghujung April Yang Padat”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

AboutMe

  • I'm reef
  • From Kerteh New Town, Terengganu, Malaysia
  • The Last Man Standing
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

[Hidup Mesti Terus]

Lingkaran

Lakaran

Liputan

Lingkungan

Lembaran

Lebuhraya

Lengkapan

Lampiran

Laluan

Katakanlah





target= target=!--################################# Put your links here ############################################--_blank