FREEDOM! FOREVER!



::: barakah :::


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




=======================================
Find The Way by edCoustic
=======================================

You give me hope, to realize
The reason why and what am I living for
After so long follow my feet
Looking for life that You have given me
As I remember those days the darkness time
When I was not caring You were there
Now I care to take this way so clear
And I feel so proud to be a muslim guy

Reff :
And now how so great that I feel
Living up to the light, with You inside my heart
And I could never be the same
Without You involve in
On me to try to find the way

Now I believe in anyway
That You will always here inside my mind
And I believe You?ll always hear
An every beat, the trembling of my heart
Every time I pray I cry for You
And I feel the peacefull of my soul
To obey in every word You say
When the time has come, let me die in Your way


p/s : RABU 1 Januari 2014
Jangan silap tarikh sudah semua! Ya ia tiba 2014. Hari ini bangun pagi hantar beberapa kotak ke rumah baru. Sengal juga otot. Baru setengah jalan nak kosongkan kotak di ruang tamu atas ini. Lepas mandi-manda ke KLCC kita. Makan dahulu di kedai mamak. Ada roti tampal, ada roti sardin dan roti telur. Alhamdulillah kenyang ke klcc cuma 25 minit lalu SMART. Tol masih RM 2.00. Parking kosong sahaja di P4. Terus ke ToysRous membeli mainan Alyaa. MEriah Alyaa beli jumpa mainan. LEpas itu ke PArkson beli baju Alyaa. Finally kami beli Dulce Gusto! Ada promosi. Warna merah begitu. Hendak makan di tingkat dua tapi penuh sungguh amat. Maka keluar dari KLCC ke Sari Ratu Desa Pandan. Makan lauk pauk otot lembu, sup daging, daging rendang, paru dan pecal. Lepas itu sempat beli katil `queen` untuk bilik bawah di Balakong. Jumaat dapat! Lepas asar beberapa kotak lagi. Beli-belah di MyMydin pun ramai orang! Econsave dengan AeonBig jangan katalah. Malam tapau nasi goreng kampung dan nasi setengah masak sendiri telur goreng!

   

 kata - kata ini hari : An unexamined life is not worth living. –Socrates

   

 laman web hari ini : Kerepek Tempe

  __________________________________________________


0 Responses to “::: barakah :::”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

AboutMe

  • I'm reef
  • From Kerteh New Town, Terengganu, Malaysia
  • The Last Man Standing
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

[Hidup Mesti Terus]

Lingkaran

Lakaran

Liputan

Lingkungan

Lembaran

Lebuhraya

Lengkapan

Lampiran

Laluan

Katakanlah





target= target=!--################################# Put your links here ############################################--_blank