FREEDOM! FOREVER!



::: pahit :::


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





======================================
Teriyaki Boyz
Tokyo Drift (Fast & Furious)
======================================

[Chorus]
I wonder if you know
How they live in Toyko
If you see me then you mean it
Then you know you have to go
Fast and furious (Tick, Tick, Tick)
Fast and furious (Tick, Tick, Tick)
[Repeat]

[Japanese verse]

I see many many diamonds danglin
Back for the money keep stranglin
Hate me, fry me, bake me, try me
All the above cuz you can't get in
I don't want to put up with them
Because we put a fresh ....
Make you, shake you, .... (Thank you!)
Haters ..................

[Japanese verse]

[Chorus]

[Japanese verse]

Should see me in the parking lot
7-11 is the spot
Mice with wings and shiny things
And lions, tigers, bears, Oh my ride
We're furious and fast
Super sonic like JJ Phat
An' we rock cuz the wheels are fly
Can't be doubt with a bastball bat

[Japanese verse]

[Chorus]

[Japanese verse]

It's gotta be the shoes
Gotta be the furs
That's why ladies choose me
All up in the news
Cuz we so cute
That's why we so huge
[Japanese]
Not a Chinaman cuz I ain't from China man
I am Japan man

[Girls Talking]
You see him come and go out of the black Benz SLR.
I wonder where he get's that kind of money?
Don't worry about it.
Lets Go

[Chorus]

p/s : saya rasa saya tidak tahu apa saya rasa !

kata - kata ini hari : "It's all about you" ~ NeScAfE ~



laman web hari ini : NEScafe
__________________________________________________


0 Responses to “::: pahit :::”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

AboutMe

  • I'm reef
  • From Kerteh New Town, Terengganu, Malaysia
  • The Last Man Standing
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

[Hidup Mesti Terus]

Lingkaran

Lakaran

Liputan

Lingkungan

Lembaran

Lebuhraya

Lengkapan

Lampiran

Laluan

Katakanlah





target= target=!--################################# Put your links here ############################################--_blank