FREEDOM! FOREVER!



::: ibu :::


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





....................................................
Title : Endless Love
Artist : Diana Ross (Duet with Lionel Richie)
.........................................................................

(Lionel Richie)

My love
There's only you in my life
The only thing that's right

My first love
You're every breath that I take
You're every step I make

And I
I want to share
All my love with you
No one else will do
And your eyes
They tell me how much you care
Oh, yes you will always be
My endless love

Two hearts
Two hearts that beat as one
Our lives had just begun
Forever
I'll hold you close in my arms
I can't resist your charms

And love
I'll be a fool for you
I'm sure
You know I don't mind
You know I don't mind

'Cause you
You mean the world to me
Oh, I know
I know I found in you
My endless love

Oh
And love
I'll be that fool for you
I'm sure
You know I don't mind
You know I don't mind
And yes
You'll be the only one
'Cause no one can't deny
This love I have inside
And I'll give it all to you
My love
My endless love...

p/s : maaf semalam tiada `update` kerana pulang ke kampung di brisu, melaka. mencari ketenangan diri di kampung asyik angin klcc sahaja. ada sepupu pun di kampung pulang kerana cuti lama maka bertambah ceria dan meriahlah. best tidur malam tadi dengan angin malam serasa segar bugar kala bangun pagi. terasa damai jiwa walau pelbagai persoalan dan pertanyaan tentang kehidupan belum terjawab. adik sepupu lelaki saya bagai akan meneruskan kebijaksaan berkata - kata dengan bakat yang makin terserlah. oh lagu di atas bisa buat anda tertidur kerana kejiwangan level 18 nya. uhuks. my endless love. oh selamat hari ibu! tidak pernah pula saya sambut hari ibu kerana setiap hari adalah hari untuk ibu saya. ibu saya sangat istimewa kerana dialah satu-satu ibu saya. oh. malasnya nak ke petrosains esok bersukarelawan. tidak puas cuti dua hari. esok sudah 15 mei bermakna dekat sebulan kami di petrosains. kejap sungguh. esok juga latihan untuk sukarelawan baru akan bermula. jumpa esok ya! selamat malam `monday blues`.

kata - kata ini hari : The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them. ~ Albert Einstein

laman web hari ini : MyMesra
( The mymesra website is the official online media for PETRONAS Dagangan Berhad (PDB). It is the gateway for PDB's online initiatives with a particular focus towards servicing you as our consumers. )
_________________________________________________________________


0 Responses to “::: ibu :::”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

AboutMe

  • I'm reef
  • From Kerteh New Town, Terengganu, Malaysia
  • The Last Man Standing
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

[Hidup Mesti Terus]

Lingkaran

Lakaran

Liputan

Lingkungan

Lembaran

Lebuhraya

Lengkapan

Lampiran

Laluan

Katakanlah





target= target=!--################################# Put your links here ############################################--_blank