FREEDOM! FOREVER!



::: jalan :::


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Gavin Degraw - Nice To Meet You Anyway

I don't want to get too close
I don't want to get too close

You see this isn't where my head is
If you knew me I'm not like this
But I just found someone special
And that's really something special
If you knew me
Nice to meet you anyway

I believe you're very fine
Still I haven't got the time
Cause I just found someone special
And that's really something special
If you knew me
Nice to meet you anyway

And the sky opened up
With the soil of the sun
Dreaming of my true love
I don't mean to be so strange
But my life just took a change
Cause I just found someone special
And that's really something special
If you knew me
Nice to meet you anyway

And the sky opened up
With the soil of the sun
Dreaming of my true love
So before this goes too far
Let me tell you what you are
You're amazing, I'm attracted
But I'm terribly distracted
And I'm trying to be verbal
And I'm back into this circle
Cause I just found someone special
And that's really something special

If you knew me
Nice to meet you

Nice to meet you
Nice to meet you anyway
Nice to meet you anyway
Nice to meet you anyway
Nice to meet you anyway
Nice to meet you anyway

p/s : lagu ini mengenai seseorang yang ada orang suke kat die tapi die dah
dipunyai atau mempunyai maka dia menyanyikan lagu ini untuk menyatakan jawapan
secara halus. penyanyi ini juga pemes dengan lagu chariot. merdeka~! merdeka datang
lagi dengan tema sama iaitu keranamu malaysia. nape eh xde tema lain seperti dahulu
kala. merdekakah kita? merdeka dari penjajahan luaran kerna kita sekarang ada
pemerintahan sendiri sudah. penjajahan dalaman? tidak semestinya. cuma kadangkala
asimilasi dengan unsur-unsur asing yang meresap dalam diri kita terutama cara hidup.
yang paling penting kita masih ada jati diri dalam diri masing-masing dengan
membuktikan kepatriotikan kita kepada Malaysia. bagaimana itu? membela bangsa?
bagaimana membela anak bangsa melayu kita yang ramai terjebak dengan pelbagai gejala
tidak sehat? pelbagai forum, memorandum dijalankan namun sekadar omongan sahaja.
mungkin dari bawah perlu pendedahan lagi. PLKN boleh dijadikan satu tapak lebih
mempatrotikan diri dengan segala ilmu termasuk ilmu agama sekali. salam merdeka
buat semua. salam perjuangan.
________________________________________________________________________________________


0 Responses to “::: jalan :::”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

AboutMe

  • I'm reef
  • From Kerteh New Town, Terengganu, Malaysia
  • The Last Man Standing
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

[Hidup Mesti Terus]

Lingkaran

Lakaran

Liputan

Lingkungan

Lembaran

Lebuhraya

Lengkapan

Lampiran

Laluan

Katakanlah





target= target=!--################################# Put your links here ############################################--_blank