FREEDOM! FOREVER!



::: independent day :::


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Band : Smile Empty Soul

Title : Who I Am

Another night again
Another journey without friends
Another a fight to wish away the loneliness I live

Another circus show
Another face that I don't know
Another night of people asking what I have to give

I thought that I would drown
But it's okay by now

(Refrão)
And all along the way I feel a part of me I have to fight
Buried somewhere deep in my skin
The emptiness in me fadin'
I can see my life is waitin'
Now I know I'm livin' for who I am

Now I know I'm livin' for who I am...

The fire grows inside
The feeling can not be denied
when everywhere I turn there's signs because they push me

Well I was fallin' down
But It's okay right now

(Refrão)

When everything seems grey
When everyone is fake
No one really knows you

Look into their eyes
Rip off your disguise
Let'em see the real you

p/s : merdeka~! merdeka~! laungan kemerdekaan
bergema seluruh Malaysia. blog blog pun
meraikan dengan menulis dengan bahsa melayu.
merdekakah kita? kitakah merdeka? sudah
semestinya merdeka namun masih dijajah
pengaruh barat yang makin berasimilasi
dalam diri ini termasuk saya. yang paling pe
nting kita tahu memilih dan membezakan antara
kaca dan permata. oh malam kemerdekaan saya
hanya duduk di bilik bersama rakan-rakan.
tiada apa yg menarik berlaku. cuma pada pagi
31 ogos kami serumah berkelah ke sg jahang
berhampiran gopeng. oh mmg best sekali.
really9 enjoy that day. thanx guys. have
to study 4 tomorrow test.gud luck for me.
finally `got` blogster.nice job. remember,
we are the youth, we are the future,
the future not only world but also
akhirat. wallahuaklam.
________________________________________________________________________________________


0 Responses to “::: independent day :::”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

AboutMe

  • I'm reef
  • From Kerteh New Town, Terengganu, Malaysia
  • The Last Man Standing
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

[Hidup Mesti Terus]

Lingkaran

Lakaran

Liputan

Lingkungan

Lembaran

Lebuhraya

Lengkapan

Lampiran

Laluan

Katakanlah





target= target=!--################################# Put your links here ############################################--_blank