FREEDOM! FOREVER!



selamat datang


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



WeLcOmE tO mY bLoG :::

:::My Profile:::

Gender: Male

Status: Single

Age: 21

Occupation: uTp HiGh StUDenT tRaiNiNg WiTh PeTrOnAs CaRigali KLCC

Location: Malaysia

Hometown: Ampang,Selangor

Interests: surfing internet, japanese cars(especially skyline), reading, travelling,
computer,games, sports, mirc, jalan-jalan, puisi(pengaruh AADC), jagung, mp3,
anime, skying on the tronoh highway especially when tensi tensi ker atau bile
terase nak jadi sKy........

Favorite Music: Easy listening, any genre (", ), Blessed Union Of Soul, dygta, papa bear,
dashboard confessional, santa es marada, cold, utada hikaru, exile,
najmuddin, Johnny Rzeznik, switchfoot, underladder, george benson, finch

Favorite Books: banzai car magazine, tempo, online-magazine dan lain-lain bahan bacaan
yang boleh mengisi minda~~

Favorite TV Shows: Yang best~, x - files, c.s.i., futurama, ED, scrubs, invisible man, naruto
(sharingan kakashi~!)

Favorite Movies: shawshank redemption, chocolat, the matrix, serendipity, you ve got mail,
dari jemapoh ke manchestee, LOTR, edward scissorhand, legend of SKY

About Me: Me ? The last man standing....... :P..................... "Sometimes I hate that chaos
surrounds me when all the answers I see go around me. Am I drowning?, Am I
fading away?, OR am I living up to all your dreams that made me this way?, Am I
drowning?, Am I drowning?, Am I drowning?, Am I drowning?, ..............

Schools and University :

Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Taman Nirwana, Ampang
1993 - 1994

Sekolah Rendah Agama Kampung Pandan Dalam, Ampang
1993 - 1994

Sekolah Dato` Abdul Razak, Seremban
1995 - 1999

Universiti Teknologi Petronas, Bandaraya Tronoh
2000 - nOw




:::DiNNeR bAtCh sDaRiAns 959::mEmoRies ReMain:::

::reefjR aKa tAkumi::


0 Responses to “selamat datang

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

AboutMe

  • I'm reef
  • From Kerteh New Town, Terengganu, Malaysia
  • The Last Man Standing
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

[Hidup Mesti Terus]

Lingkaran

Lakaran

Liputan

Lingkungan

Lembaran

Lebuhraya

Lengkapan

Lampiran

Laluan

Katakanlah





target= target=!--################################# Put your links here ############################################--_blank