FREEDOM! FOREVER!



::: laras :::


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





================================================
Woody Guthrie - This Land Is Your Land Lyrics
================================================

Chorus:
This land is your land, this land is my land
From California, to the New York Island
From the redwood forest, to the gulf stream waters
This land was made for you and me

As I was walking a ribbon of highway
I saw above me an endless skyway
I saw below me a golden valley
This land was made for you and me

Chorus

I've roamed and rambled and I've followed my footsteps
To the sparkling sands of her diamond deserts
And all around me a voice was sounding
This land was made for you and me

Chorus

The sun comes shining as I was strolling
The wheat fields waving and the dust clouds rolling
The fog was lifting a voice come chanting
This land was made for you and me

Chorus

As I was walkin' - I saw a sign there
And that sign said - no tress passin'
But on the other side .... it didn't say nothin!
Now that side was made for you and me!

Chorus

In the squares of the city - In the shadow of the steeple
Near the relief office - I see my people
And some are grumblin' and some are wonderin'
If this land's still made for you and me.

Chorus (2x)

p/s : hujung minggu datang lagi. suka amat sangat ! seminggu yang agak sibuk . tuan pengurus siap ada menanyakan `adakah cukup tugasan yang diberikan?` . wah agak mencabar soalan . mungkin saya nampak relaks kononnya . perlahan - lahan tengah cuba bahagikan masa sebaik-baiknya untuk keluarga dan pekerjaan . wink*_* . oh ya dah nak setahun saya dengan isteri tersayang mendirikan rumah tangga . lalalatralala . moga Allah jadikan saya suami mithali dan bapa mithali juga . hihihihihihi . oh bolehkah saya membeli kenderaan di atas ?

kata - kata ini hari : Good to the last drop > Maxwell House coffee

laman web hari ini : Dunia Jam


__________________________________________________


0 Responses to “::: laras :::”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

AboutMe

  • I'm reef
  • From Kerteh New Town, Terengganu, Malaysia
  • The Last Man Standing
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

[Hidup Mesti Terus]

Lingkaran

Lakaran

Liputan

Lingkungan

Lembaran

Lebuhraya

Lengkapan

Lampiran

Laluan

Katakanlah





target= target=!--################################# Put your links here ############################################--_blank