FREEDOM! FOREVER!



::: lekat :::


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





========================
Band : LINKIN PARK
Title : "What I've Done"
=======================

In this farewell
There’s no blood
There’s no Alibi
‘Cause I’ve Drawn Regret
For the Truth
Of a Thousand Lies

[Pre-Chorus]
So let Mercy Come
And Wash Away
What I’ve Done

[Chorus]
I’ve Faced myself
To Cross out what I’ve Become
Erase Myself
And let Go of What I’ve done

Put to rest
What you Thought of Me
Well I Cleaned this Slate
With the Hands of Uncertainty

[Pre-Chorus]

[Chorus]

For What I’ve Done
I’ll start again
And whatever pain may come
Today this ends
I’m Forgiving What I’ve Done!!!

[Chorus]

What I’ve Done
Forgiving What I’ve Done

p/s : terlihat movie `cicakman` semalam di astro ria. agak kegagalan juga kerana saya ketiduran akhirnya sebelum tayangan tamat. terdengar juga lagu terbaru `linkin park` bertajuk `what i`ve done` di atas. saya perlu bergerak. ada misi tidak mustahil tetapi boleh dilakukan ini. simplicity come complexity come triple action. if only i can. if only i am. if.....

kata - kata ini hari : It may often be noticed, the less virtuous people are, the more they shrink away from the slightest whiff of the odour of un-sanctity. The good are ever the most charitable, the pure are the most brave. ~ Dinah Craik ~

laman web hari ini : KUNAZ
(Stories of Heart - When lips couldn't represent my heart, fingers take place....)

__________________________________________________


0 Responses to “::: lekat :::”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

AboutMe

  • I'm reef
  • From Kerteh New Town, Terengganu, Malaysia
  • The Last Man Standing
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

[Hidup Mesti Terus]

Lingkaran

Lakaran

Liputan

Lingkungan

Lembaran

Lebuhraya

Lengkapan

Lampiran

Laluan

Katakanlah





target= target=!--################################# Put your links here ############################################--_blank