FREEDOM! FOREVER!



Renungan . . .


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Just Think About It


Did u ever suddenly feeling down? losing hope?
however u dunno the reason.u dun feel comfortable at
all.Rasa x tenteram dalam bahasa melayu.i`ve got this
kind of feelings 2-3 days before.Alhamdulillah the
bad feelings fully recover.i`m just afraid that
somethings bad might happen.i just pray that its all
just my own moody feelings and tests by Allah.

Mid sem holiday just passed.the time is running out.
a lot of things to be settle down.my time management
still not efficient.trying to discipline my ownself in
everythings and doing things much more serious.
i love the way i am even though a little bit skematika
and shy shy shy cat as everyone says.who are we human to
judge the others?only Allah has the right to judge.
however there is still room of improvement for me.

Just got sms from my mum telling she`s having a nice trip
in terengganu following my dad outstation there.how often u
sms ur family? just sms ur family,they will be happy.now sms charge
is as little as 1 cent.i`m just remembering for myself.

As the conclusion, i have to do what i have to do,
this is my, this my sacrifice..
________________________________________________________________________


0 Responses to “Renungan . . .”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

AboutMe

  • I'm reef
  • From Kerteh New Town, Terengganu, Malaysia
  • The Last Man Standing
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

[Hidup Mesti Terus]

Lingkaran

Lakaran

Liputan

Lingkungan

Lembaran

Lebuhraya

Lengkapan

Lampiran

Laluan

Katakanlah





target= target=!--################################# Put your links here ############################################--_blank